According to Harvard health, Premature ejaculation occurs when a man reaches orgasm and ejaculates too quickly and without control. In other words, ejaculation occurs before a man wants it to happen. It may occur before or after beginning foreplay or intercourse. Some men experience a lot of personal distress because of this condition. Prostate massage or milking of the prostate on the other hand involves the direct stimulation of the prostate gland with the goal of expressing prostatic fluid, with or without orgasm. Massaging of the prostate spontaneously leads to the secretion of prostatic fluid otherwise known as prostate milk. Stimulating or milking both sides of the prostate gland for about 20 minutes produces a highly pleasurable sensation that results in a highly orgasmic prostate ejaculation known as super orgasm. This orgasm can be way more intense than an orgasm and ejaculation achieved during personal stimulation or sexual intercourse. See How To Massage Prostate
Is Prostate Prostate Massage Good For Erectile dysfunction Treatment?
The process of prostate milking and massage is accompanied by a lot of sensations that could boost testosterone levels. In a study published in the archives of sexual behavior published on springer, the researchers took saliva samples of testosterone from their 44 subject males before they entered a sex club and then waited outside for them to return to take another sample. They found out that the men who had sex inside with a woman, experienced 72% increase in testosterone, whereas the men who only watched the act, noticed an 11% increase in the hormone. Orgasm is associated with testosterone increase. Before the advent of modern methods of treating erectile dysfunction, prostate massage and milking were used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Prostate stimulation can help men with erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis since erectile dysfunction can be due to a lack of blood flow. In some parts of the world, some men still use this benefit of prostate massage therapy to overcome or cure premature ejaculation either alone or in combination with other treatments for erectile dysfunction. Read: Why Do I Ejaculate Quickly
Behavioral Techniques for Premature Ejaculation
The “Start-Stop” Technique for Premature Ejaculation
This is one of the two behavioral strategies for premature ejaculation. The technique involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop the stimulation for 30-60 seconds and start again once you feel that you have regained control. Repeat this process 4-5 times, stopping and “resting” every time you feel that you are about to have an orgasm. Finally, let the ejaculation occur so that you can identify the “point of no-return”. READ: Drugs that Cause Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
The Squeeze Technique for Premature Ejaculation
The “squeeze” technique is another method of curing premature ejaculation, it involves squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), just before you are about to ejaculate. This stops the ejaculation but may affect your erection, at least until you are stimulated again. You should then repeat this process 4-5 times until you decide not to delay orgasm anymore. To be effective, this method has to be used for several months and it requires great perseverance from the man and his partner.
The idea behind the “squeeze” technique is that, after a while, you are able to recognize the “point of no return” and may be able to delay future ejaculations. This technique may be frustrating though as it can disrupt sexual activity.
A study published in the Japanese Journal of Psychological Research on the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) on the signs, symptoms, and clinical‐sexual consequences of premature ejaculation, including sexual esteem, sexual anxiety, sexual depression, sexual fear, and sexual satisfaction of patients and their wives reported that; cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) was effective in improving the ejaculation latency time period, the sense of control of the ejaculation. The study which involved 15 patients with premature ejaculation concluded that CBT can be used to improve sexual satisfaction of patients and their spouses. Also, See How To Cure Premature Ejaculation
How to Improve Sexual and Prostate Health
There are several ways to improve prostate health and enhance apart from prostate milking procedures these include:
– Maximize your intake of fruits and vegetables, they are excellent sources of anticancer and anti-inflammatory compounds such as antioxidants. See Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation
– Eat healthy fatty fish such as salmon, they are rich in omega 3 fats which help to fight inflammation, a process that destroys the body’s natural antioxidants and weakens the immune system in addition choose plant protein over animal protein.
– Avoid foods and additives that harm the prostate such as red meat, calcium, chondroitin, and foods high in sugar that undermine sexual health.
– Maintaining a healthy weight, being overweight or obese is linked with a higher risk of prostate cancer, lower long-term survival rate, and more aggressive forms of the disease. There’s a consistently strong connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction and obese men are 2½ times more likely to experience erectile dysfunction than those of normal weight.
– Exercising regularly has a preventive effect on inflammation, prostatitis, BPH, and erectile dysfunction. A study published in The American Journal of Cardiology indicates that aerobic exercise may help improve ED. ED is often caused by blood flow problems to the penis which exercise and massage often help with.
– Manage stress, long-term stress can weaken the immune system, alter your hormonal balance, and make you more susceptible to erectile dysfunction. There are multiple life stressors that can lead to anxiety and in turn induce secondary erectile dysfunction.
-Avoid smoking and alcohol they have a negative effect on prostate health. Smoking can damage your blood vessels, and erectile dysfunction is often a result of poor arterial blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, if you quit smoking, your sexual performance is likely to improve. In addition, getting adequate sleep can help boost your ability to fight off diseases naturally.
-Maintain a safe and healthy sex life, Researchers have found that men who had intercourse more often were less likely to develop ED. However, having multiple sexual partners can increase your risk of many forms of cancer.
-Avoid exposure to harmful chemicals and toxins. Exposure to heavy metal toxins can impair the nerves that control potency leading to ED.