Prostate massage or milking of the prostate on the other hand involves direct stimulation of the prostate gland with the goal of expressing prostatic fluid, with or without orgasm. Massaging of the prostate spontaneously leads to the secretion of prostatic fluid otherwise known as prostate milk . Stimulating or milking both sides of the prostate gland for about 20 minutes produces a highly pleasurable sensation that results in a highly orgasmic prostate ejaculation known as super orgasm. This orgasm, can be way more intense than an orgasm and ejaculation achieved during personal stimulation or sexual intercourse.
What are The Health Benefits of Prostate Milking and Massage?
There are several reasons why people engage in the practice of prostate stimulation. in this section we will explore some of the health benefits of prostate massage therapy, prostate stimulation, milking and massage. Milking the prostate gland benefits includes:
Pain Reduction – One of the benefits of prostate massage therapy is pain relief. The fluid secretion from the prostate gland is often helpful in reducing the pain that is associated with prostate conditions. Frequently flushing the prostate by milking can prevent the development of further prostate disorders. Prostate massage and milking therapy may also ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system and relieve the discomfort or pain while ejaculating.
Medical Benefits such as Prostate Digital Examination (PDE)– Prostate massage and milking the prostate medical procedure is actually a part of Prostate Digital Examination (PDE). It is carried out to detect prostate cancer nodules and obtaining prostatic secretion (EPS) specimen for prostatitis screening.
Risk of Cancer Reduction – The information provided by the PDE procedure is very important for the improvement of prostate health and the prevention and reduction of risk related to cancer.Read : Do Prostate Massages Help Prevent Cancer
Boost Testosterone Levels- The process of prostate milking and massage is accompanied by a lot of sensation that could boost testosterone level. In a study published in the archives of sexual behavior published on springer, the researchers took saliva samples of testosterone from their 44 subject males before they entered a sex club, and then waited outside for them to return to take another sample. They found out that the men who had sex inside with a woman, experienced 72% increase in testosterone, whereas the men who only watched the act, noticed a 11% increase in the hormone. Orgasm is associated with with testosterone increase. Before the advent of modern methods of treating erectile dysfunction, prostate massage and milking were used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Erectile dysfunction Treatment – Prostate stimulation can help men with erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis, since erectile dysfunction is significantly due to a lack of blood flow. In some parts of the world, some men still use this benefit of prostate massage therapy to overcome or cure premature ejaculation either alone or in combination with other treatments for erectile dysfunction. Read: Why Do I Ejaculate Quickly
Ease of Urination –Another benefits of prostate massage therapy is ease of urination . The prostate surrounds your urethra and prostatitis is characterized by urinary problems such as burning or painful urination, the urgent need to urinate, trouble voiding, difficult or painful ejaculation, and pain in the area between the scrotum and rectum (known as the perineum) or lower back. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve significantly.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) – Prostate Massage is used to treat an Enlarged Prostate (BPH). Prostate massage have been shown to be effective in relieving the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Prostate massage treatments can help improve blood flow in the prostate and help reduce the size of the prostate gland and it turn relief the symptoms. This is something you can do at home in the comfort of your shower and only takes a few minutes per day a few times a week.
How to Improve Prostate Health
There are several ways to improve prostate health and reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer apart from prostate milking procedures these include:
– Maximize your intake of fruits and vegetables they are excellent sources of anticancer and anti-inflammatory compounds such as antioxidants.
– Eat healthy fatty fish such as salmon , they are rich in omega 3 fats which help to fight inflammation, a process that destroys the body’s natural antioxidants and weakens the immune system in addition choose plant protein over animal protein.
– Eat whole and natural foods rich in fiber they help lower the levels of testosterone and lower PSA scores.
-Consume green tea they contain catechins a type of antioxidants that can slow the cancer cell growth, promote cancer cell death
– Avoid foods and additives that harm the prostate such as red meat, calcium, chondroitin, and foods high in sugar they undermine prostate health
– Consume foods and supplements with cancer-killing properties such as lycopene, turmeric/curcumin, folic acid, and vitamin D.
– Maintain a healthy weight,being overweight or obese is linked with a higher risk of prostate cancer, lower long-term survival rate.
– Exercise regularly it not only helps slow the spread of prostate cancer, but also has a preventive effect on inflammation, prostatitis and BPH.
– Manage stress , long-term stress can weaken the immune system, alter your hormonal balance, and make you more susceptible to illnesses and disease. SEE Prostate Massage Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction