goron tula Azanza garckeana FRUIT

Azanza garckeana is a semi-deciduous tree, which can grow up 10 m tall, with a roundish crown. The young branches have soft shaggy hairs, becoming smoother and grey to brown, as they age; the older branches and stems have rough, longitudinally cracked bark. The high nutritional value of this plant makes it  an important plant traditionally used in herbal medicine to treat or manage around 22 human diseases and ailments in tropical Africa.  Biological researchers state that only about 1 percent of the plants in the rain forest have been studied for their medicinal properties

Azanza Garckeana Health Benefits

Diabetes Management

Diabetes mellitus is a disorder in which the amount of sugar in the blood stream is elevated because the body does not produce insulin or does not use it efficiently. Phytochemical and pharmacological screening of the plant indicates that it posses anti hyperglycemic properties making it a good candidate for blood sugar control.

Cancer Prevention

The global cancer burden is estimated to have risen to 18.1 million new cases and 9.6 million deaths last year. One in 5 men and one in 6 women worldwide develop cancer during their lifetime, and one in 8 men and one in 11 women die from the disease. Antioxidants play important roles in the maintenance of cellular integrity and thus are critical in maintaining the balance of the host immune system. This protect cells from the damage caused by unstable molecules known as free radicals which can result in cancer. Azanza Garckeana is a rich source of antioxidants.

Boost Reproductive Health

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Infertility is “a disease of the reproductive system defined by the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. Overall, some 84% of couples are estimated to conceive naturally within a year of attempting pregnancy, when having frequent sexual intercourse. Some 92% of all couples conceive naturally within a two year period. The remaining 8% are considered infertile. Azanza Garckeana is used to treat both male and infertility because of its ability to enhance lubrication, cleanse the body system and boost immune function

Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Menstruation problems

More than 1 million sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are acquired every day worldwide. Each year, there are an estimated 357 million new infections with 1 of 4 STIs: chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and trichomoniasis. A study which investigated the in vitro antimicrobial activity of fruit pulp extracts of Azanza garckeana reported that fruit extracts of plant show promising in vitro anti-microbial activity. This explains the plant is widely used in tropical Africa for menstruation problems and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. The antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties of the plant Confers it with these abilities

Aphrodisiac

An aphrodisiac is defined as a food or drug that arouses sexual instinct, brings on desire or increases sexual pleasure or performance. Low sex drive impacts both people in a relationship. You may feel anxious because you want to increase your sex drive. But at the same time, you don’t feel the emotions or physical longing. While you care for your partner, you may find yourself unable to fulfill the sexual part of the relationship. Low sex drive can also affect your partner. They may see themselves as undesirable and lacking sexual fulfillment. This can lead to in relationship difficulties. Azanza Garckeana  is renowned for its aphrodisiac properties .This  libido booster  helps couples  to have an unforgatable sexual pleasure.

 

SHARE THIS:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*

error: Protected Content!!