Uterus, also called the womb, is an inverted pear-shaped muscular organ of the female reproductive system, located between the bladder and the rectum. It functions to nourish and house a fertilized egg until the fetus, or offspring is ready to be delivered. The uterus, or womb, is shaped like an inverted pear.
The main function of your uterus is to nurture the fertilized ovum. Once the fertilized ovum is implanted into the endometrium, it derives nourishment from uterine blood vessels and eventually becomes an embryo, and then a fetus.
There are a number of things that can cause your uterus not to function properly during this time, including:
- Irregular or heavy menstrual bleeding
- Uterine fibroids
What is Timjan?
Timjan tonic and capsules is an aloe vera based South African traditional herbal medicine that contains a diverse variety of essential organic substances such as vitamins C, E, A, and B12, as well as minerals including magnesium, zinc, copper, chromium, sodium, calcium, and iron, which are all found in the aloe plant.
Timjan also contains about twenty amino acids, various carbohydrates, enzymes, plant hormones, and anti-inflammatory compounds are also present. Aloe ferox is non-toxic and does not have any negative side effects. TimJan is manufactured and bottled in South Africa.
Does Timjan clean a womb?
Timjan is an aloe-based mixture, studies indicate that aloe vera increases the collagen content and the extent of collagen cross-linking by topical application. Aloe vera also increases estrogen level which in turn increases the pelvic floor muscle contraction. This can help accelerate cleansing of the vagina and uterus, regulate menstruation, and ease period cramps and bloating.
Can Timjan help you get pregnant?
There is no real evidence that aloe-based mixtures like Timjan wonder juice or capsules either assist or hinder fertility in humans. According to endocrinology and Infertility experts, there is no conclusive evidence that aloe-based concoctions like Timjan help you get pregnant.
Interestingly, the leaves from the aloe vera plant contain phytoestrogens, compounds that can mimic the effects of estrogen. However, the amount of aloe that reaches the ovaries or uterus is unlikely to impact reproductive function. Nevertheless, there is evidence that when combined with additional detoxification support, such as liver flushing, colonic hydrotherapy effectively treats infertility and hormonal symptoms.
- Due to its alcohol content, Tim Jan is not suitable for children, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, Moslems, and people of other faiths that avoid alcohol due to religious conviction
- Tim Jan should NEVER replace prescribed medication as this practice could, potentially, have life-threatening results
- People on any medication should first consult their doctor or clinic sister before they begin to take Tim Jan together with their prescribed medication
- If diarrhea (stomach upset) or any other unpleasant side effects occur, the use of Tim Jan should immediately be stopped
- People with Diabetes who chose to make use of this product should monitor their blood glucose level regularly, in order to ensure that it remains in good control.