Vidalista 20mg is a generic Tadalafil a brand of Cialis used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get and keep an erection for sexual intercourse. ED is quite common, with studies showing that about one half of men over age 40 are affected. Vidalista 20 relaxes muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Vidalista also comes in Vidalista 2.5mg, Vidalista 40mg and Super Vidalista which is a combination of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine.
Do not take Vidalista 20 mg if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as “poppers”. Taking Vidalista 20 with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
Some medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with Vidalista 20. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines, especially riociguat (Adempas).
Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex.
Stop using Vidalista 20mg and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take Vidalista 20 if you are allergic to it.
Taking Vidalista 20 with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take this medicine if you also use:
- riociguat (to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension); or
- a nitrate drug (for chest pain or heart problems) such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite “poppers”.
Vidalista 20 can remain in your bloodstream for 2 or more days after each dose you take (longer if you have liver or kidney disease). Avoid nitrate use during this time.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack or stroke;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking Vidalista 20 for this);
- a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart);
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a bleeding disorder;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease), or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours;
- a stomach ulcer; or
- health problems that make sexual activity unsafe.
Sudden vision loss has occurred in a small number of people taking medicines like Vidalista 20 (Viagra or others). Most of these people already had certain eye problems or risk factors for blood vessel disorders (heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, smoking, or being over 50 years old). It is not clear whether the medicine was the actual cause of vision loss. Sudden hearing loss has also been reported with Vidalista 20. Stop Vidalista 20 and call your doctor immediately for any hearing loss, decrease in hearing, or ringing in the ears.
Vidalista 20 is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
It is not known whether Vidalista 20 passes into breast milk or if it could affect the nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Vidalista 20 is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take Vidalista 20?
Vidalista 20 is usually taken only once per day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Vidalista 20 can be taken with or without food. Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole. For erectile dysfunction, take Vidalista 20mg just before sexual activity but not more than once per day. It can be used up to 36 hours before sexual activity. Cialis can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor’s instructions. Also do not take Vidalista 20mg for erectile dysfunction if you are taking Adcirca for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If Vidalista 20 is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. If you take Vidalista 20 every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line
What should I avoid while taking Vidalista 20?
Drinking alcohol with this medicine can cause a drop in blood pressure, leading to dizziness or fainting. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Vidalista 20 and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products while taking this medicine.
Vidalista 20 side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Vidalista 20: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop and get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. You could be having a life-threatening side effect.
Stop using Vidalista 20 and call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- an erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss; or
- heart attack symptoms – chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
Common Vidalista 20 side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- nausea, upset stomach;
- stuffy nose; or
- muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
What other drugs will affect Vidalista 20mg?
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
- medicines to treat erectile dysfunction or pulmonary arterial hypertension;
- an antibiotic or antifungal medicine;
- antiviral medicine to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS;
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder; or
- seizure medicine.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with Vidalista 20mg, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
Average Vidalista 20mg (Tadalafil) Prices
|90 Tablet/s||$84.00||$0.93 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$106.00||$0.88 /Piece|
|150 Tablet/s||$127.00||$0.85 /Piece|
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use Vidalista 20 only for the indication prescribed. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this vidalista 20 reviews page applies to your personal circumstances. Also SEE: Is Vega 100mg Tablet Right For You?