Lishou Slimming Coffee is a 3-in-1 strong slimming coffee made from a blend of natural herbs to control hunger and reduce weight. Original Thailand-made Lishou Slimming Coffee contains the following ingredients: Hunger-oblivion grass, Griffonia simplicifolia, Tuckahoe, instant coffee, lactose, and sugar.
This Thailand Slimming Coffee is a high-quality hunger control supplement that contains a unique blend of natural herbs and premium coffee. It helps to reduce weight quickly with quick visible effects. Lishou Slimming Coffee is a very easy and comfortable way of weight control and results are visible in 7 days according to the promoters. 1 tin of Lishou Slimming Coffee contains 15 sachets (10 g of product per sachet), good for 15 days.
Lishou Slimming Coffee is a blend of natural ingredients, including coffee, collagen, L-carnitine, and other plant extracts, which work together to increase metabolism and suppress appetite.
Here are some of the key features of genuine Lishou Slimming Coffee:
- Boosts metabolism: The caffeine in coffee helps to increase metabolism, which can help to burn calories and promote weight loss. Lishou Slimming Coffee also contains L-carnitine, an amino acid that helps to convert fat into energy, further boosting metabolism.
- Suppresses appetite: Lishou Slimming Coffee contains natural plant extracts that help to reduce appetite and cravings, which can help to prevent overeating and snacking between meals.
- Contains collagen: Collagen is a protein that is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. Lishou Slimming Coffee contains collagen, which can help to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Convenient and easy to use: Lishou Slimming Coffee comes in individual packets, which makes it easy to use and convenient for people who are always on the go.
- Safe and natural: Lishou Slimming Coffee is made from natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful chemicals or additives, making it a safe and natural option for people who want to lose weight.
How to use Lishou Slimming Coffee
- Eat a full breakfast.
- Dissolve 1 sachet in 100 ml of hot water. Consume 15 minutes after breakfast.
- Eat 3 meals a day.
- Drink 3-4 liters of water per day.
- Do not consume other slimming products.
- Consume coffee daily or every other day if any trouble sleeping or to maintain your current weight.
The Menace of Lishou Slimming Coffee
As the popularity of Lishou Slimming Coffee grew, fraudsters and counterfeiters are taking advantage of the increased demand to defraud unsuspecting members of the public by supplying fake or adulterated versions of the product.
Faking coffee products is not new, previously officials in Thailand, who were acting on a tip-off from local residents, arrested some counterfeiters and seized 89,000 packets of fake Nescafé 3-in-1 instant coffee, 280,000 empty packets, 19 bags of instant coffee, and eight machines.
Food like coffee, scallops, and many other foods are targets for swindlers. A favorite tactic is to sell cheap knock-offs as a genuine brand. Sometimes, products are adulterated with inexpensive additives, whereas others are deliberately mislabelled. The government of Canada says, “Globally, all forms of food fraud are estimated to cost the global food industry between $10 and $15 billion per year, affecting about 10 percent of all commercially sold food products, according to the U.S. Grocery Manufacturers Association.”
How to Spot Fake Lishou Slimming Coffee
There are several ways you can differentiate a fake Lishou Slimming Coffee from the original, they include:
Color of the coffee product: Original Lishou Slimming Coffee is lighter than the fake version. If you suddenly recognize that the Lishou Slimming Coffee in your possession is darker in color it might be fake. The color must also be consistent in each sachet.
Texture and Aroma: Original Lishou Slimming Coffee is very soft with a fine coffee aroma. Fake Lishou Slimming Coffee is not a fine powder but forms lumps with a milky taste with no coffee aroma.
Quantity per sachet: 1 tin of original Lishou Slimming Coffee contains 15 sachets, and each sachet contains the same quantity of the product. If you suddenly realize that the sachets of your Lishou Slimming Coffee contain varying amounts of the product, then you likely have a fake Lishou Slimming Coffee in your possession.
Sachet Color: The sachet of a fake Lishou Slimming Coffee is lighter than the original. Before using a new batch of Lishou Slimming Coffee, compare the sachet colors.
What are the side effects of Lishou Slimming Coffee?
- Dry lips
- Frequent urination
- Sleepy in the daytime
- Active at night
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
- Under the age of 18 years
- Over the age of 60 years
- Pregnant women
- Nursing mothers
- Non-coffee drinks
- Anyone with heart or kidney issues (including family history)
Is Lishou coffee FDA approved?
No, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not approve food and supplements. In fact, the agency is advising consumers not to purchase or use Fake Lishou Slimming Coffee, a product promoted and sold for weight loss on various websites and possibly in some retail stores.
FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Lishou Slimming Coffee purchased from eBay.com contains sibutramine and desmethyl sibutramine. Sibutramine is a controlled substance that was removed from the market in October 2010 for safety reasons. Desmethylsibutramine is a substance structurally similar to sibutramine. This product poses a threat to consumers because sibutramine is known to substantially increase blood pressure and/or heart rate in some people and may present a significant risk for people with a history of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, or stroke. This product may also interact, in life-threatening ways, with other medications a consumer may be taking.