Drugs can be abused in various different ways. Illicit and prescription drugs alike can be swallowed, injected, inhaled, smoked, or snorted. All of these methods eventually deliver the substance into the bloodstream, where it is carried to the brain, but the speed at which this occurs, as well as the amount of the drug that is able to reach the brain, varies between methods of administration.
Smoking and snorting are both popular methods of administering a drug, but they differ in important ways that can impact the onset of effects, as well as the risks associated with the drug use.
What kind of pill is R039?
The yellow rectangle-shaped R039 pill is a type of Xanax that contains 2mg of alprazolam. R039 pill is supplied by Actavis and used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
R039 pill can have therapeutic anti-anxiety, anti-convulsant, muscle relaxing, and sedative effects. It is among the most prescribed benzodiazepine drugs in the U.S. and is among the benzodiazepines most often found in the illegal market, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration.
R039 pill can also reduce physiological symptoms of anxiety and fear, such as a racing heart or hyperventilation. These drugs are so often prescribed because they work well on anxiety and they’re cheap.
However, many people use R039 pill for nonmedical reasons, taking it in larger doses or more frequently than prescribed because it can create a euphoric feeling, especially at higher doses. R039 pill tends to start acting quickly after a person takes it, and the euphoric effects of the drug will usually manifest themselves within about an hour after taking it.
A tendency has grown in some social circles to view R039 pill, as a type of “alcohol” in pill form. It’s become socially acceptable among these groups of friends to get together and share alprazolam with one another. Of the 30.5 million people who used benzos in 2015, 17.1% misused them. Misusing R039 pill or combining it with other substances like alcohol can amplify its effects, but the results can also be deadly.
Along with recreational use, many people rely on R039 pill to deal with issues like situational anxiety without having to commit to therapy, which can be expensive and time-consuming. R039 pill is popular in America, for example, because there is a tendency for people to love things that are looked at as a quick fix. R039 pill isn’t a long-term medication, so some people “take it when they need it” for relief. The temporary relief they feel can help in a fast-paced world with constant exposure to negative world news, stressful jobs, and uncertainty.
What happens When You Snort or Smoke R039 Pills
Smoking or snorting R039 pill comes with dangerous consequences. People often smoke or snort R039 pills because they it helps them to achieve a faster onset of desired effects when compared to other methods of delivery (other than smoking, which is faster than snorting).
When snorted, R039 pill is absorbed almost immediately into the bloodstream through the soft tissues in the nasal cavities. Depending on the person and the drug, it can take as little as 5 to 10 minutes for the drug to be absorbed and start producing effects. Snorting may also amplify the effects of the drug, as is often the case with prescription medication.
Smoking R039 pills is another common form of R039 pills abuse. It is also one of the fastest ways to get it to reach the brain. When a drug is smoked, it seeps into the bloodstream through the lungs, allowing it to quickly travel to the brain. The effects are immediate.
However, vaping, smoking, or snorting R039 pills can have detrimental effects on your health. For people who repeatedly snort R039 pills, the cumulative irritation of the external nares (nostrils), nasal passages and sinus structures can lead to a number of adverse events, such as:
- Irritation of the nasal mucosa.
- Loss of sense of smell.
- Nose bleeds.
- Perforation of the nasal septum.
- Problems swallowing.
Some people think that smoking prescription drugs is safer than snorting it but this simply isn’t true. If you smoke R039 pills you may develop chronic bronchitis and are at risk for respiratory infections, pneumonia, heart attack, and stroke. Both abuse methods are dangerous.
Prescription medications like R039 pills are formulated to be taken in a particular manner, often ingested orally, and to be released slowly. When taken properly, the medication is broken down in the stomach before it is absorbed into the bloodstream over time. By smoking or snorting, the full effect of the drug is released almost immediately, which can have serious consequences.
To ensure the safe and effective use of R039 pills, doctors will provide the following guidance to anyone with a R039 pills prescription:
- People should inform their doctor about any alcohol consumption and any medications they are currently taking, including over-the-counter (OTC) medications. People generally should not consume alcohol while taking R039 pills.
- Doctors do not recommend R039 pills for use in pregnancy. A person should inform their doctor if they are pregnant, are planning to have a child, or become pregnant while they are taking this medication.
- People should inform their doctor if they are breastfeeding.
- Until a person experiences how R039 pills affect them, they should not drive a car or operate heavy or dangerous machinery.
- People should not increase the dosage of R039 pills without speaking with a doctor, even if they think that the medication “does not work anymore.” Benzodiazepines, even if a person uses them as recommended, may produce emotional and physical dependence.
- People should not stop taking R039 pills abruptly or decrease the dosage without consulting their doctor, as withdrawal symptoms can occur.
A person should inform their doctor if they have:
- a history of depression
- a history of excessive alcohol use
- an addiction to drugs or alcohol
- asthma or other breathing problems
- liver diseases
- suicidal thoughts
People should not take Xanax if they:
- are also taking itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- have narrow-angle glaucoma
- are allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines, such as:
o chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
o clorazepate (Tranxene)
o diazepam (Valium)
o lorazepam (Ativan)
o oxazepam (Serax)
In certain individuals, the body may handle R039 pills differently. This includes people who:
- drink a lot of alcohol
- have alcoholic liver disease
- have impaired hepatic function
- have impaired renal function
- are older
- have obesity
Using R039 pills the wrong way can be fatal, especially when you snort fake or smoke an r039 pill laced with fentanyl. The risk is not worth the thrill !!!