What is U94 Xanax pill?
U94 Xanax pill is a benzodiazepine produced by Pfizer the second-largest pharmaceutical company in the world. It is thought that U94 Xanax pill works by enhancing the activity of certain neurotransmitters in the brain.U94 Xanax pill is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. It is dangerous to purchase U94 Xanax pill on the Internet or outside the United States. The sale and distribution of medicines outside the U.S. does not comply with safe-use regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These medications may contain dangerous ingredients, or may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy.
You should not use U94 Xanax pill if you have narrow-angle glaucoma, if you also take itraconazole or ketoconazole, or if you are allergic to U94 Xanax pill or similar medicines (Valium, Ativan, Tranxene, and others).
Do not use U94 Xanax pill if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn.
U94 Xanax pill may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person for whom it was prescribed. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
Fatal side effects can occur if you take U94 Xanax pill with alcohol, opioid medicine, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
Before taking this medicine
You should not take U94 Xanax pill if:
- you also take itraconazole or ketoconazole (antifungal medicines); or
- you have a history of allergic reaction to any benzodiazepine (diazepam, lorazepam, Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Tranxene, Valium, Versed, Xanax, and others).
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- breathing problems such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) or sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep);
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- depression, mood problems, or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a seizure; or
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease).
Do not use U94 Xanax pill if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects, and your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks.You should not breastfeed while using this medicine.
U94 Xanax pill is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take U94 Xanax pill?
Take U94 Xanax pill exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Never use U94 Xanax pill in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if you feel an increased urge to use more of this medicine.
U94 Xanax pill may be habit-forming. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Do not swallow the orally disintegrating tablet whole. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth without chewing.
U94 Xanax pill is usually taken for no longer than 4 months to treat anxiety disorder, and for no longer than 10 weeks to treat panic disorder. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse.
If you use this medicine long-term, you may need frequent medical tests.
Do not stop using U94 Xanax pill suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to safely stop using this medicine.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep track of your medicine. You should be aware if anyone is using it improperly or without a prescription.
Throw away any U94 Xanax pill liquid not used within 90 days.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line .An overdose of U94 Xanax pill can be fatal.
Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, loss of balance or coordination, feeling light-headed, and fainting.
What should I avoid while taking U94 Xanax pill?
- Avoid drinking alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death could occur.
- Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how U94 Xanax pill will affect you. Dizziness or drowsiness can cause falls, accidents, or severe injuries.
- Grapefruit may interact with U94 Xanax pill and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products.
U94 Xanax pill side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to U94 Xanax pill: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- a seizure;
- hallucinations, risk-taking behavior;
- increased energy, decreased need for sleep;
- racing thoughts, being agitated or talkative;
- double vision; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
The sedative effects of U94 Xanax pill may last longer in older adults. Accidental falls are common in elderly patients who take benzodiazepines. Use caution to avoid falling or accidental injury.
Common U94 Xanax pill side effects may include:
- drowsiness; or
- feeling light-headed.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
What other drugs will affect U94 Xanax pill?
Taking U94 Xanax pill with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous side effects or death. Ask your doctor before using opioid medication, a sleeping pill, a muscle relaxer, prescription cough medicine, or medicine for depression or seizures.
Tell your doctor about all your other medicines, especially:
- birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy;
- an antidepressant – fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone;
- an antibiotic – clarithromycin, telithromycin;
- antifungal medicine – fluconazole, voriconazole; or
- antiviral medicine to treat HIV/AIDS – indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with U94 Xanax pill, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible drug interactions are listed here.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use U94 Xanax pill only for the indication prescribed. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. SEE:How Long Does Modafinil Last?