Products marketed under the Rhino brand comes with names like Krazzy Rhino 25000, SUPER Platinum 30000 RHINO 7, Rhino SE7EN2 and Platinum Rhino 25000 and contain unlisted ingredients that are chemically similar to generic versions of sildenafil (Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis), along with an unknown array of other hidden compounds.
According to the FDA, they can cause dangerous interactions with other prescription drugs, especially since consumers don’t know what drugs are contained in these over-the-counter products. There are loads of fake ED pills on the market targeting men looking for treatment. Some of these fake ED pills look very convincing at first glance, but the reality is they have never been licensed for sale by regulatory bodies. This means these fake pills haven’t gone through any safety checks. They could contain anything – including dangerous adulterants and additives.
How To Spot Fake Rhino Pills
Checking a medicine for genuineness can be done by verifying the quality and quantity of the active ingredients in medicines. Unfortunately, there is no way to identify a genuine Rhino pill because the pill itself has been flagged and they contain unlisted or hidden ingredients which are restricted to use under the supervision of a licensed health care professional. These undeclared ingredients may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs, such as nitroglycerin, and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates.
Almost all Rhino pills above come with the caution: Do not use more than one capsule every 60 hours.
- Since these pills may have hidden prescription ED drugs, most of them may have drug interactions with same compounds with which sildenafil or tadalafil can have drug interactions with.
- Ingredients in various versions of Rhino Pills may lower your blood pressure. Use caution if you are taking medications to treat high blood pressure.
- Some of the ingredients may decrease blood sugar and modify the effects of insulin. When adding a new supplement that may lower blood sugar, it is far better to monitor your blood sugar daily for the first week.
- It is beneficial to not make use of Rhino Pills if you are allergic to tobacco, peaches, tomatoes, nuts, ragweed and related plants.
- Panax ginseng in Rhino Pills may accelerate the rate at which alcohol is broken down by the body.
- It is best to use caution when using stimulants (panax ginseng) in Rhino Pills with any mental disorder. Do not take this supplement if you are taking MAOI’s for depression.
- It is best to avoid Rhino pills if you are taking blood thinners. If you do decide on this supplement, monitor for signs and symptoms in increased bleeding including bruising and bleeding gums.
Side effects of Rhino Pills
There are some SERIOUS side effects that may come from taking Rhino pills, including:
- Flushing: In essence what happens here is your face and neck will get seriously hot and tingly, and make you feel weird. It’s generally temporary, and goes away in about an hour or so.
- Headache – Think of your head being crammed in a vice and you get the idea.
- Runny or stuffy nose– Not the type of nasal issue / stuffy nose where you pop some dayquil to shed it, but a stuffy nose nonetheless.
- Abnormal Vision: You’ll see strange traces of light. It’s much like in a ray gun battle scene from star wars, but without the entire getting shot at with a particle laser beam.
- Sleep Problems – If you take it late at night (when most sex occurs, usually), it might stay you awake. No idea why it does that, but it may well do that.
READ: How to Spot Fake Viagra Pills Vs Real