The 2021 Global Missions Health Conference (GMHC) holds on November 11-13, 2021 in Louisville. It is a place to build connections, renew and shape your calling, and gain a bigger understanding of what God is doing in the world. It has played a pivotal role in my journey.
General Exhibitor Registration is now OPEN. Go here to register! Booths are filling up quickly and many have already sold out!
They are currently accepting Poster Abstracts for the 2021 Poster Session. Learn more here. The deadline for abstract submission is May 31st 2021.
How do I get there?
- Need a map? Directions? CLICK HERE
- You will need your own transportation from your hotel to Southeast Christian Church each day.
- If you are student or missionary needing housing, please check the travel tab for a link to submit a request.
How should I dress?
- Dress for the conference is casual – jeans are acceptable
- Ties for men are not necessary.
- Typical weather conditions for this time of year are cool with possible rain CHECK LOCAL WEATHER
What meals are included?
The following meals are included in your registration:
- Thursday – Dinner
- Friday – Lunch and Dinner
- Saturday – Light Lunch/Snack Box
*Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available at the conference. Please request a special ticket for these meals at registration check-in.
Is childcare available?
- There is NO childcare provided at the conference.
- We ask that children under 6 not attend the breakout sessions, as it has caused distraction in the past. Infants are welcome to be held by parents.
- There are several locations around the building for mothers. Plenary sessions will be available to watch from outside of the main auditorium as well.
- We understand that not providing childcare makes it difficult for people with children to attend. We have pursued this opportunity many times, but due to legal and logistical issues, we have not been able to make it work. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes.
Does GMHC offer refunds?
Due to processing costs, we do NOT offer refunds. However, if for some reason you are unable to attend we will be happy to transfer your registration to someone else or transfer your registration to the following year. Please email email@example.com with transfer requests.
Does the GMHC offer host housing?
Yes! Southeast Christian Church (host of the GMHC) offers host housing for students and missionaries attending the GMHC. Members of Southeast Christian Church offer their homes as hosts during the GMHC. We will begin accepting housing requests in August 2021. A member of the GMHC team will be in touch with you once you have completed our on-line housing request form.
NOTE: If you are part of a group, only one person should apply for the entire group.
Will there be a Poster Session in 2021?
Yes! We are accepting new abstracts for the GMHC 2021 through May 31st, 2021. The Poster Presentation is designed to give attendees an opportunity to informally present and discuss their research with colleagues. We will be accepting abstracts involving research in any area of healthcare missions (including but not limited to medicine, nursing, behavioral health, public health, dentistry, OT/PT and optometry). You can find out more information and submit your abstract here.
Can I get a receipt for my registration?
Yes, you can actually access your receipt by logging in to medicalmissions.com with the account you registered with and then selecting your personal “Dashboard” from the drop down when you hover over your profile picture on the top right hand side of your screen. You will see a heading titled “Upcoming Events You Are Attending” and from there you have access to your event ticket and receipt. SEE:Mental Health Conferences 2021/2022