Atezolizumab, sold under the brand name Tecentriq, is a monoclonal antibody medication used for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who:
- Have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy.
- Have disease progression within 12 months of neoadjuvant or adjuvant treatment with platinum-containing chemotherapy.
For treatment of patients with metastatic non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (Nsq NSCLC) with no EGFR or ALK gene mutations. Used in combination with bevacizumab, paclitaxel, and carboplatin or in combination with paclitaxel protein-bound and carboplatin
- For treatment of patients with PD_L1 positive unresectable locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
- For treatment in combination with carboplatin and etoposide for first-line treatment of patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- For treatment in combination with cobimetinib and vemurafenib of patients with BRAF V600 mutation-positive unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
- Note: If a drug has been approved for one use, physicians may elect to use this same drug for other problems if they believe it may be helpful.
Find FDA Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) Package Insert in PDF belowAtezolizumab Package Insert