Why Do They Check Your Elbows When Donating Plasma?

Plasma makes up about 55 percent of your blood. It carries out several key functions in the body, including transporting waste products. Plasma contains about 92 percent water. This water helps to fill up blood vessels, which keeps blood and other nutrients moving through the heart. The remaining 8 percent of plasma contains several key materials, including: […]

error: Protected Content!!