What is m367 ?
It is very common to hear people ask what is m367 white pill ?M367 is code or generic name for a White, Capsule-shaped combination prescription drug containing 325 mg Acetaminophen and 10 mg Hydrocodone .
Hydrocodone is a narcotic, while acetaminophen is a mild painkiller. In combination, they belong to a class of drugs known as the opioid analgesics, which exert their action by blocking certain nerve cell receptors in the brain this action alters the way the body responds to pain.
What Are the Uses of White Pill M367
Although hydrocodone is commonly prescribed to patients who are suffering from pain associated with injury, illness or recent surgical procedure the addictive nature of the substance in any combination makes abuse very likely due to the feeling of euphoria or high which lasts several hours after the administration of m367, m357 or m358.
This situation has increased the street value of M367 as well as other pharmaceutical products containing hydrocodone necessitating a wider call by public health professionals for tighter control and restriction over such molecules.In general, M367 is used medically to treat moderate to severe pain.
Side Effects of M367
There are several side effects of m367, although not all of these under listed-side effect of m367 may occur, it is important that you consult your doctor immediately you notice any of these side effects of m367 or other medications containing acetaminophen / hydrocodone such as M357, M358, Watson 3203, and M365
More Common Side Effects of M367
Side Effects of M367 whose Incidence rate are not known
- fever with or without chills
- general body swelling
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- nausea or vomiting
- not breathing
- Back, leg, or stomach pains
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- blood in vomit
- bluish lips or skin
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- decrease in the frequency of urination
- decrease in urine volume
- difficult or troubled breathing
- difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- painful or difficult urination
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- severe or continuing stomach pain
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- sore throat
- sore tongue
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- tightness in the chest
- unable to speak
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes and skin
Side Effects of M367 Pill that Requires Urgent Emergency Health Assistance Following M367 Overdose
- lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- loss of consciousness
- no blood pressure or pulse
- no muscle tone or movement
- not breathing
- severe sleepiness
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- stopping of heart
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- change in consciousness
- chest pain or discomfort
- cold and clammy skin
- decreased awareness or responsiveness
- extreme drowsiness
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- increased sweating
- irregular heartbeat
IS Pill M367 A Controlled Drug?
Yes ! Pill M367, Pill M357, Pill M358, WATSON 3203, and M365 are all controlled substance classified under the schedule 2 of the Controlled Substance Act (CSA) due to the hydrocodone content. The increased rate of abuse and addiction has led to a wider call by public health experts for tighter controls owing to the haphazard, prescription, sale and administration of the drug which is increasingly becoming a public health challenge. Available data shows that hydrocodone combination products (HCPs) were the most prescribed medications in the United States.
Can White Pill M367 Get You High
It is illegal to use any of these medications in order to get high, always seek medical counsel before taking any of these combinations as the accompanying side effects could be fatal.
Recently, 7 people died in Sacramento, California, from overdoses of a white oblong pill marked M367 on one side according to health authorities in the area. An additional 24 persons were hospitalized as a result of varying symptoms associated with the abuse and or misuse of M357.
Pill M367 Drug Interaction
- Avoid drinking alcohol when taking m367 as adding alcohol to acetaminophen can significantly elevate the risk of liver damage and intensify the dizziness and drowsiness side effect.
- Do not take antihistamines, muscle relaxers, anti-anxiety, anti-seizure medications, or antidepressants while taking m367.
M367 Interact Dangerously with the following:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)
- Ketoconazole, narcotic antagonists, such as naltrexone
- Pentazocine, nalbuphine
Steps on How to Overcome Drug Addiction
- Beat stress
- Distract yourself and think about Change
- Visualize success
- Keep a journal
- Talk to a professional and remember that No treatment works for everyone
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD How to Overcome Addiction PDF