Iron Pharma is a steroid range of products produced by an optima pharma company located in Kuala Lumpur City Center Malaysia. They produce injectables and tablets which include; Nandrolone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, and other products.
The company recently released an alert stating that “We have recently discovered that some shitty people have tried to copy our products. These products are sold in Iran and the middle east for now but can be also sold in other countries. These products are just oil, there is no active raw material inside. Please carefully check all the products before you buy.’’ The company stated.
It is no longer possible to identify counterfeit medical products, by simply checking packaging and labeling. Improvements in technology have made it cheaper and easier to produce fake packaging and labels, making it nearly impossible for consumers and authorities to detect counterfeits without conducting tests on the products themselves, as illustrated by the sale of over one million counterfeit blood glucose test strips sold to unsuspecting U.S. consumers at drugstores in more than 35 states and in other countries around the world in the fall of 2006. The FDA reported no injuries related to the event, but the situation could have seriously harmed patients who used the faulty strips. Falsely high readings may have caused patients to inject unnecessary quantities of insulin, which could have caused severe hypoglycemia and possibly death.
The pricier the drugs, the more counterfeiters seek to mimic them to maximize returns, victimizing those patients at highest risk who rely on life-saving medications.
Although the majority of reports are tied to drugs, a case arose in 2006 in which counterfeit glucose test strips made their way into U.S. circulation. The FDA reported no injuries related to the event, but the situation could have seriously harmed patients who used the faulty strips. Falsely high readings may have caused patients to inject unnecessary quantities of insulin, which could have caused severe hypoglycemia and possibly death
How to Spot Genuine Iron Pharma Products
- Every product has a security sticker that has a code under the scratch area. Please scan the QR code to go to the website and check your product by using the code inside the system.
- Every glass vial has the company name as ‘ IRON ‘ with ceramic stamp printing on it. These vials are custom made for IRON PHARMA
- On every label, you can check the batch number, manufacturing, and expiry dates which match with the security label on the box
- On every flip off cap, you can see the company name and logo printed directly on the aluminum flip off under the transparent plastic
How to Spot Fake Iron Pharma Products
How to recognize a counterfeit medicine
- Spot the difference. Is the lettering on the packaging hazy and printed flat (rather than raised), or is the expiry date missing?
- Read carefully. Are the labeling and patient information in a language you understand? If there are misspelled words, contact the manufacturers – it can be a telltale sign.
- Use your senses. Is the medicine the same size, shape, texture, color, and taste as your previous prescription?
- Feel for consistency. When you handle the drug does it fall apart easily? If so, it could signal a fake.
- Do a price check. Does the cost of the drug seem very cheap in comparison with your official provider? If it’s much lower, it could be a scam. READ: How To Inject Testosterone In Buttocks And Thighs