The phrase getting high means elevating one’s state of mind. In actuality, you are creating an altered state of mind or consciousness. Scientifically, the drug/chemical you use alters the cells throughout your body. It can cause euphoria or panic. Depending on the user’s state of mind, physiology, and health, including mental health.
Some drugs cause hallucinations, while others cause depression through suppression of the nervous system. Then there are others that seem conflicting. To simplify, “getting high” is about altering the body, mind, and emotional state, bringing you to a place of “feel good” or euphoria.
What pill has AN 627 on it?
The white round pill with the imprint AN 627 pill contains Tramadol Hydrochloride 50 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals. Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Tramadol is a pain medicine similar to an opioid (sometimes called, a narcotic). Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
AN 627 Pill Works by changing how your brain senses pain. It is similar to substances in your brain called endorphins. Endorphins bind to receptors (parts of cells that receive a certain substance). The receptors then decrease the pain messages that your body sends to your brain.
Does AN 627 Pill Get You High?
The AN 627 pill is considered an opioid narcotic drug in the same category as drugs like morphine, codeine, and hydrocodone. Opioid drugs are some of the most abused drugs in the country, potentially due to these desirable effects when taken recreationally.
The AN 627 pill acts on opioid receptors and increases the levels of dopamine present in the brain like other opioids, but it also inhibits norepinephrine and serotonin from being reabsorbed. This action is similar to the way many selective serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) antidepressant medications work on the brain, the journal Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology reports. This method of action may differ from traditional opioids, having both analgesic and antidepressant effects simultaneously.
The effects of AN 627 pill may be intensified when the pill is altered (e.g., crushed to be snorted, injected, or smoked; or chewed and swallowed), and the entire dosage is sent into the bloodstream at once instead of slowly over a period of time. This can increase the risk for an overdose and may cause nausea, stomach cramps, dizziness, and drowsiness. In general, tramadol can cause a high that makes people feel relaxed, elevates moods, dulls pain, and reduces anxiety when it is used for nonmedical purposes.
What are the problems with the recreational use of drugs like AN 627 pill?
All drugs including AN 627 pill can have dangerous effects. Many can be unpredictable and variable. There are numerous problems which the use of drugs can cause. These include:
- Infections. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and certain types of hepatitis can be passed to others by blood on needles. This can happen through sharing needles, or from needlestick injuries.
- Addiction. AN 627 pill can become addictive, and the person can be dependent on having them regularly.
- Cost. Regular AN 627 pill use is an expensive habit; obtaining the money for it can lead to crime, especially when the person is addicted and cannot stop.
- Social problems. People regularly using AN 627 pill may behave in different ways. This may cause problems with their relationships or they may lose their job. Children of people who use drugs can be affected.
- Mental problems. Drugs can cause people to have bizarre behavior. There are thousands of admissions to hospital each year for drug-related behavioral and mental problems. Drugs can cause people to develop depression or anxiety.
- Overdose. People can become very ill or die from AN 627 pill overdose.
In addition, accidents and fights are more likely after taking drugs like AN 627 pill. Unwanted sexual intercourse is also more likely under the influence of drugs.