What is blue pill 031?
The round blue pill with the imprint 031 has been identified as Alprazolam 1 mg. It is supplied by Actavis. Alprazolam also known as Xanax is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. Alprazolam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with anxiety. ALSO SEE: Blue Pill 707
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking blue pill 031?
Without a doubt it is dangerous to purchase blue pill R 031 on the Internet or from vendors outside the United States. Medications distributed from Internet sales may contain dangerous ingredients, or may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy. The sale and distribution of blue pill 031 outside the U.S. does not comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the safe use of this medication.
You should not take blue pill 031 if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- if you are also taking itraconazole or ketoconazole; or
- if you are allergic to blue pill 031 or to other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
To make sure blue pill 031 is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- seizures or epilepsy;
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);
- asthma or other breathing disorder;
- open-angle glaucoma;
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior;
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction; or
- if you also use a narcotic (opioid) medication.
Furthermore, do not use blue pill 031 if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects. Your baby could also become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are taking blue pill 031.Blue pill 031 can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are using blue pill 031.
The sedative effects of blue pill 031 may last longer in older adults. Accidental falls are common in elderly patients who take benzodiazepines. Use caution to avoid falling or accidental injury while you are taking blue pill 031.
Blue pill 031 is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take blue pill 031?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never use R 031 blue pill Xanax in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in treating your symptoms.
Blue pill 031 may be habit-forming. Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
Misuse of habit-forming medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Do not swallow the orally disintegrating tablet whole. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth without chewing.
Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.Call your doctor if this medicine seems to stop working as well in treating your panic or anxiety symptoms.
Do not stop using blue pill 031 suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to safely stop using blue pill 031.
If you use this medicine long-term, you may need frequent medical tests.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. Blue pill 031 is a drug of abuse and you should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of blue pill 031 can be fatal. Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, loss of balance or coordination, feeling light-headed, and fainting.
What should I avoid while taking blue pill 031?
Blue pill 031 may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. Dangerous side effects could occur.
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with blue pill 031 and lead to unwanted side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
What are the possible side effects of blue pill 031?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- racing thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk-taking behavior;
- confusion, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
- uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest.
Common side effects may include:
- drowsiness, feeling tired;
- slurred speech, lack of balance or coordination;
- memory problems; or
- feeling anxious early in the morning.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
What other drugs will affect blue pill 031?
Taking blue pill 031 with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous side effects or death. Ask your doctor before taking a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, prescription cough medicine, a muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially:
- ritonavir or other medicines to treat HIV or AIDS; or
- antifungal medicine –fluconazole, voriconazole.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with blue pill 031, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
How to Spot Fake Round Blue Pill 031 Xanax
1) Check the Packaging of 031 Xanax for inconsistencies
2) There should be No Breakage in the Seal
3) Check the Tablets/Dosage Form it must conform to standards.
4) Physical Attributes of Tablets (round, blue there should be no breakages or excess powder)
5) Allergies / Unexpected Side Effects
6) If the price is too low or two high double check
8) Always get your Blue Pill 031 Xanax from registered pharmacies avoid street vendors
Where can I get more information?
Your pharmacist can provide more information about blue pill 031.