What Is V 3601 Pill
V 3601 Pill also known as yellow pill 3601, is code name for a Yellow, oblong, prescription drug which contains 325 mg of Acetaminophen and 10 mg of Hydrocodone. Acetaminophen is a mild painkiller while hydrocodone is a narcotic. In combination, they are classified as opioid analgesics, a group of medications which exert their action by blocking certain nerve cell receptors in the brain.
Uses of 3601 Pill
Pill 3601 is used to treat moderate to severe pain. However, the presence of hydrocodone in this drug combination makes abuse very likely due to the feeling of euphoria or ‘high’ that accompanies its administration.
Side effects of 3601 Pill
The common side effects that accompany the administration of these drug combination include:
More serious side effects that can sometimes accompany the administration of any of this drug include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
- Decreased breathing, slow heartbeat
- Confusion, unusual thoughts
- Feeling anxious, fearful, or depressed; mood swings
- Difficulty in urinating
- Upper abdominal pain, itching, little or no appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools,
- Skin redness or rash that causes blistering and peeling
Is 3601 Pill a controlled drug?
Yes ! 3601 Pill or V 3601 is a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA) due to the hydrocodone content. The increased rate of abuse and addiction has led to a wider call by public health experts for tighter controls owing to the haphazard, prescription, sale and administration of the drug which is increasingly becoming a public health challenge. Available data shows that hydrocodone combination products (HCPs) were the most prescribed medications in the United States under the Controlled Substance Act of 1970.
Can 3601 PILL Get You High
It is illegal to use 3601 Pill or any pharmaceutical preparation in order to get high, always seek medical counsel before taking any combination containing hydrocodone as the accompanying side effects could be fatal.
3601 Pill Drug Interaction
- Avoid drinking alcohol when taking 3601 Pill as adding alcohol to acetaminophen can significantly elevate the risk of liver damage and intensify the dizziness and drowsiness side effect.
- Do not take antihistamines, muscle relaxers, anti-anxiety, anti-seizure medications, or antidepressants while taking 3601 pill
3601 pill Interact Dangerously with the following:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)
- Ketoconazole, narcotic antagonists, such as naltrexone
- Pentazocine, nalbuphine, butorphanol
Fake 3601 Pill
The are no short supply of unscrupulous individuals and vendors selling fake 3601 pills, either on the internet, or on street corners around the globe. Unfortunately, health authorities continue to report fatalities and life-threatening hospitalizations related to the abuse or un-prescribed administration of fake or counterfeit m3601 also known as Norco.
Steps on How to Overcome Drug Addiction
- Beat stress
- Distract yourself and think about Change
- Visualize success
- Keep a journal
- Talk to a professional and remember that No treatment works for everyone
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD How to Overcome Addiction PDF