What is Glutalipo Dark Chocolate?
Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate is a Filipino flavored drink used for weight loss, fairer skin, colon cancer prevention, cleansing, and detoxification. It also has a detox effect that other flavor drink products do not have. It cleanses the toxins from the colon. It also increases metabolism.
Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate is made with natural ingredients that help reduce weight, burn fat, and give the skin a healthy, radiant glow. All 12-in-1 Gluta Lipo drinks are infused with natural ingredients with proven health benefits, including:
- Glutathione – is an anti-cancer agent that helps in making your skin look brighter and fairer.
- L-Carnitine – a detoxifying agent that aids in increasing metabolism.
- Green Tea – is another detoxifying ingredient that helps in cleansing the body from unwanted toxins.
- Collagen – is an anti-aging agent that improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Garcinia Cambogia – an ingredient that aids in weight loss by helping you curb your appetite.
- Grape Seed Extract – an active ingredient that helps in decreasing bad cholesterol and controlling diabetes.
- Mangosteen – a detoxifying ingredient.
- Goji Berry – helps in improving total well-being.
- Barley Grass – is an ingredient that makes the immune system stronger.
- Moringa – an ingredient that protects and nourishes the skin and hair
- Buah Merah – an agent that contains omega 3 fatty acid, omega 6 fatty acid, dietary fiber, potassium, and sodium
- Tongkat Ali – an ingredient that is used for herbal remedy
- Psyllium Fiber – an ingredient that relieves constipation and lowers cholesterol and sugar levels
- Chia Seeds – an agent that is high in quality protein which helps in losing weight
All ingredients are proven to be safe and effective in aiding constipation and improving digestion.
1 box contains 10 sachets (20g) good for around 15 cups of healthy goodness.
The Menace of Fake Glutalipo Signature Dark Chocolate
There is widespread counterfeiting of chocolate drink brands, especially by Chinese firms producing fakes. Fake Glutalipo Signature Dark Chocolate can contain dangerous substances which can produce some horrendous side effects. Fake Glutalipo Signature Dark Chocolate can also make you feel nauseated, include headaches, or even cause heart attacks — in some cases, they’ve even been known to be fatal.
Federal regulators continue to warn consumers about tainted, dangerous products that are marketed as dietary supplements. These fraudulent products can cause serious injury or even death. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has found nearly 300 fraudulent products that contain hidden or deceptively labeled ingredients.
These are masquerading as dietary supplements—they may look like dietary supplements but they are not legal dietary supplements. There are a lot of worrisome articles circulating about counterfeit supplements being sold on Amazon.com. The truth of the matter is, there’s little Amazon can do to protect you against fake products and fake reviews. Though they have a process for reporting and banning counterfeit third-party sellers, these can pop up overnight and it takes time for them to be reported.
How to Avoid Fake Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate
Buy Directly from the Manufacturer: Buying Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate directly from the company is the number one method you can implement to ensure your supplements are not only real but high quality. Sure, it may be a bit more expensive because you might not get the free shipping that comes from your Amazon Prime account. However, you’ll have the guarantee of the product coming straight from the manufacturer without passing through any unnecessary and potentially dangerous third parties.
Never buy Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate from unknown websites or in a marketplace. Buy Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate only from licensed suppliers who display an authenticity certificate. If you are unsure about a supplier’s credentials, check the list of registered dispensaries at your local health regulatory body. This applies to suppliers both online and offline.
Keep your eye on the price: Check the price against products you usually buy or with reputable providers. If it is substantially cheaper, it is likely to be a fake. Do not supply any financial information to a website, unless you are sure it has a secure online payment system. The trade in fake medical products has also been linked to credit card fraud and identity theft. Do not reveal any personal information beyond appropriate medical details.
Compare the product: Compare the Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate against your usual purchase. A Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate is fake if:
- It contains too much, too little, or any different ingredients;
- Claims to have different properties or side effects;
- Has a different shape, size, taste, or color;
- Is not correctly labeled or not labeled at all;
- Has an out-of-date or missing expiry date;
- Does not contain information on how to store the medicine;
- The packaging looks poorly constructed or appears to have been interfered with;
- There are spelling or grammatical errors on the packaging or instructions.
Ultimately, just like anything else you buy, you run some risk of it not being exactly what you paid for—especially when you get it online. You can check for red flags and signs of credibility but keep in mind many of these can be forged, so it’s better to stick with a manufacturer and source you trust.
With Gluta Lipo Dark Chocolate, you should be extra vigilant and spend a little extra time researching, along with possibly a few extra dollars to ensure you are getting exactly what you’re looking for—it pays off in the long run